Tuesday 18 July 2017

Daphney's Christening

Hello Everyone!

I have had such a busy time since we last spoke.
Myself, Mum & John have been planning Daphney's Christening and we don't take planning parties lightly!

The christening was on Saturday 15th July at Tewkesbury Abbey which is near and dear to our hearts as we live in Tewkesbury and me and John got hitched there last February 2016. It was the most beautiful service I have ever been to and I was so happy but shocked at the number of people who attended the actual christening!

I ordered the invatations from Vista print, and we chose a baby pink colour, they looked so pretty (For all the companies I menchion I will try and find a link and pop it below *High 5*) The quality of the invites was high.

We had the after party at Tewkesbury Rugby club which was so easy to get to from the abbey and infact our house!

we had a homemade buffet after the service and my mother-in-kaw Jayne bought salads from the Cook Range in cheltenham which went down a storm (* Side note* if you are a new parent, sign up as you get 10% off your food for the first year your baby is born, and they even do baby/toddler ranges!!*) My mum made a lovely cooked salmon which went perfectly with the salads.

In the evening we also had a hogroast and sweet bar so there was a lot of food!!

As far as entertainment, we had 
Home-made coconut shy
Space hopper races
welly wanging *hehe try saying that with a few on board*
1 disco adult bounce castle
1 children's bounce castle
Disco
Time capsule to open when Daphney is 18!

I will do a separate post with photos and another of my outfit I wore.



What is you're favourite thing about a Christening?

Thank you for reading 
Elyssia x



List of suppliers we used.

Vistaprint invatations - http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/studio.aspx?template=2461311_AM2&ag=True&xnav=HSG_Design_Image&rd=1 

Cook Range - https://www.cookfood.net/

Bouncy Castle -/http://kingscastlehire.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment