Thursday 27 July 2017

Baby Recipe - Banana Pancakes

Hello Everyone!

My last Recipe post on my French Toast went down a storm so I though I would share another favorite of Daphney's and that is Banana Pancakes and this recipe could not be any easier... it's only 4 ingredients!

Pancakes are a great way to introduce Eggs into your babies diet whilst still being tasty. This recipe is great for 6/7 month BLW.

What you will need 
2 Eggs
1 Mashed Banana 
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon or Nutmeg
Coconut oil 

Method
  • Beat the eggs and add in the mashed Banana 
  • Add in the Cinnamon or Nutmeg which ever you are using 
  • Heat a pan with the coconut oil and drop small amounts of the batter into the pan (As there is no flour in this recipe, make sure the pancakes are turning a golden coloring before turning or they might turn to mush!)
  • Brown pancakes on each side and serve
Enjoy!






Have you got a favorite food you like to feed your little bambinos? 

I'd love to see your creations tag me on Instagram using the #mummystephensBP

Thank you for reading 
Mummy Stephens x

1 comment:

  1. awesome, looks like baby likes it. Will try this and let you know.My boys like Gluten Free Protein bars I make, but they are not babies anymore, so not sure if has nuts and stuff that could be problematic for babies. When Daphne grows up a little bit you can try. Here is the recipe http://thehealthiesthabits.com/homemade-gluten-free-protein-bars/

    ReplyDelete