Tuesday 26 July 2016

Bridesmaid at 23 weeks Pregnant

 I thought I would do a quick post about what I wore as a bridesmaid to my Mum's wedding at 23 weeks pregnant. 

I will do a whole post about the day to show you what we got up to (so watch out for that!) 
I will leave links to everything down below.
















Happy Reading 
Mummy Stephens

Dress - Simply Be £95

Shoes £19.99


Make-up Artist - Holly (Priced on what you require)
We used Holly at our wedding and I would highly recommend her, Her skills with make-up are AMAZING! She is such a sweet and talented person!

Florist - Clare (Priced on what you require)
Clare is the BEST florist ever! She worked with us at our wedding and everything I imagined, She pulled off and her work is fantastic. Again I would highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment