Wednesday 20 July 2016

22 week pregnancy update

Where is the time going? Can we just stop and take a second to realize i have 3 & 1/2 months left to go?!

We have had our 20 week scan, which didn't quite go to plan, I got the times muddled up! So we arrived 20 minutes late, which needless to say John was not happy about as he had taken the day off.

Lucky we still got to see our baby, but the Scan lady at the hospital was very rude to us and didn't explain anything regarding the health of our baby until I asked at the end, where she replied everything is normal. I left so upset, I know we were late to the appointment but I would have rather her say she didn't have time to scan me than be that rude!

We ended up going for a private scan... Ill do another post about that!
Here is my 22 week pregnancy update 


How pregnant are you? 22 Weeks – (2nd Trimester)
How many days until due date: 121 Days
Weight: I was reading the pregnancy app I've downloaded and it says our baby is over a pound! (A bag of sugar!)
Pregnancy symptoms: This week it has been BOILING! the temperature got to 40 degrees and now is 32 degrees! So hot, but apart from that nothing 
Stretch Marks: no new ones
Cravings: None this week.
Movement: Yes, still feeling movements and I love it! its so cute! I started feeling them around 20/21 weeks, she doesn't like the cold water or the hairdryer as she moves loads!
Gender: 🎉 ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Sleep: As i said above its been so hot! we have 2 fans in our room but still getting broken sleep!
Worst moment this week: The heat!
Best moment this week: Feeling our little girl move and being able to see her again 
Nesting: We have started organizing her room and the cot is up and the wardrobe is filling up! 
Labour signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy


Looking forward to: My mums wedding which is on Monday 25th, where I am a bridesmaid!
Bump Photo: OK so its not a bump photo, but thats a photo of our little girl with weirdly her eye open?!

No comments:

Post a Comment