Saturday 30 July 2016

24 Week Pregnancy Update

I still can't believe I am now 6 months pregnant!!! 
I'm going to see my little girl in 12 Saturday's! As I am writing this I can feel her wiggling around which I am still loving, its so magical and now I can feel her more often it's amazing! 

This has been a busy few weeks for us, getting ready for my Mum's wedding which was on 25th July (I have written a post about it as well as a photo post). so I havent really noticed how fast the weeks have been going.

I have my 25 week midwife appointment this coming Tuesday which is always nice to hear her heart beat again .



How pregnant are you? 24 Weeks – (2nd Trimester)
How many days until due date: 111 Days
Weight: I am not weighing myself... 
Pregnancy symptoms: hormonal! I found myself crying on the way to work today, which never happens
Stretch Marks: around my boobs, I've noticed more..
Cravings: nop
Movement: Even more than last time and I'm so in love with every movement, John felt her moving for the first time on 26th July. I'm not sure what he made of it as it's a weird feeling for me let alone him! 
Gender: 🎉 ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Sleep: I think she's on my bladder so I've been getting up around 4am every morning for a pee
Worst moment this week: hormonal outbursts
Best moment this week: Mum's Wedding and seeing family I haven't seen in years 
Nesting: Washing galour at our house at the moment!, John has been in the garden this weekend and he has also painted the wood on the outside of our house
Labour signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: Seeing the midwife on Tuesday 2nd, and hopefully hearing my babies heart beat again
Bump Photo: awaiting photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment