Wednesday 7 September 2016

29 week pregnancy update

So I now have my official leaving date for work, which to me is crazy! These last couple of weeks have been a lot hardier for me. I have had massive pains in my hips and pelvis, the midwife told me that my baby is laying across my hips causing this pain *boo hoo* 
I have had my midwife appointments and the baby is measuring at the right length, I've had my GTT at Cheltenham hospital and haven't heard anything back yet which I am taking as a good sign! *Fingers crossed!*


How pregnant are you? 29 Weeks – (3rd Trimester - Final stretch!!)
How many days until due date: 80 Days 
Weight: nopeeee
Pregnancy symptoms: my bump is becoming bigger day by day! My hips and pelvis are hurting for the last couple of weeks.
Stretch Marks: no more
Cravings: none really - Boring
Movement: yeap I can still feel her moving and she moves loads recently! My mum also felt her move for the first time the other day!
Gender: 🎉 ITS A GIRL!!!!!
Sleep: same as before, not sleeping very well
Worst moment this week: still feeling so drained! I am shattered, I had a week off where I did nothing and i thought this might help but it didn't.
Best moment this week: ohhhh its only wednesday but last night me and John had the BEST cottage pie meal deal from Asda - LOL
Nesting: In my week off I started cleaning all the babies clothes, we also bought a breast pump, and got the mosses basket up and ready!
Labour signs: No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: tired

Looking forward to: tonight we are going to my mum's boat for fish and chips which will be nice to see her
Bump Photo: arghh i will do one!

How has your week been?

Happy Reading
Mummy Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment